GIA Certified Loose Diamonds for Sale at Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Popup Blocker Help
Choose from a vast range of Round, Emerald, Asscher, Cushion, Radiant, Princess, Marquise, Oval, Pear, and Heart-shaped cuts
Diamonds With 50% off
"Clearance With Limited Quantities Available"
Retail Price: $18,720
James Allen Price: $9,360
Retail Price: $15,460
James Allen Price: $7,730
Retail Price: $11,000
James Allen Price: $5,500
Retail Price: $15,340
James Allen Price: $7,670
Retail Price: $14,680
James Allen Price: $7,340
"Limited Time Offer"
Leave a Comment
When you hear about the scams concerning loose diamonds, buying diamonds online almost seems outright folly! However, you actually can purchase loose diamonds online safely, with considerable cost savings, if you take simple precautions.This website will guide you through the basics of purchasing loose diamonds and arm you with all the information you need to choose the perfect diamond for any occasion.
And Custom-design your own Round, Princess, Emerald, Marquise, Oval, Radiant, Pear, Heart-shaped, Cushion, or Asscher cut diamond ring.
We’ll begin with a set of guidelines on how you can safely buy quality, certified diamonds online at discounted rates.
To begin with, ask yourself why you’re thinking of buying a diamond online instead of purchasing it from a local jewelry store. Most often, it’s the price factor. Due to low overheads, online jewelers and wholesalers like James Allen are able to offer you Loose Diamonds & Engagement Rings at significantly lower prices, often giving you savings of upto 30% to 35%.
Compare diamonds, find the best price on just the loose diamond you want. Take advantage of the 30-day Money-Back Satisfaction guarantee and Free FedEx overnight shipping on all diamond purchases.
One of the best things about purchasing diamonds online is the unlimited selection. When shopping at brick and mortar stores, you are limited to the selection in the stores in your locality. Besides, with online shopping, you can take as long as you like, comparing cuts, shapes, and prices from the comfort of your home.
“It is an established fact that buying on-line will always benefit the buyer.And a diamond never loses its value. Buying a loose diamond online is one of the best investments one can ever make.”
Round Diamonds (58 facets)
Emerald Cut Diamonds (step cut)
Asscher Cut Diamonds (72-74 facets)
Cushion Cut Diamonds (60 facets)
Radiant Cut Diamonds (70 facets)
Princess Cut Diamonds
Pear Shaped Diamonds
Heart Shaped Diamonds
While there are no limits and a whole world of choices when you shop for diamonds online, you must use a great deal of caution before handing your money over to an unknown vendor that you cannot see or speak to, and have never met!
Learn the basics
First, even before you start shopping, learn as much as you can about diamonds – especially the Four Cs: carat weight, color, clarity, and cut. This site will give you all the information you need.
When you know your diamond basics, it will be harder for a scam artist to rip you off. Once you learn the facts about diamonds and understand the terminology, you’ll be ready to start shopping.
Give yourself plenty of time to check prices. Don’t go for the first interesting diamond you see or the first offer that attracts you. Instead, look for similar diamonds for sale. Some comparison shopping will help you find the lowest prices.
After you’ve found the lowest price, investigate further. At this stage, you know about diamonds, you’ve found a diamond that you want, and you’ve found the lowest price – but you still have some way to go before actually purchasing that diamond!
Check out the seller’s credentials
Begin this final stage of your investigation by asking about the seller’s credentials, such as professional jewelry associations that they belong to. Make sure they have return and refund policies. View and print the seller’s return, refund, and upgrade policies.
Next, inquire about additional services, such as settings and mountings, sizing, and free shipping. Run a search for customer reviews on this particular company as an online jeweler. Also check with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) online to see if there have been any complaints about that seller.
Buy only laboratory certified diamonds
Ask for a certificate, also known as a diamond grading report, from a recognized independent laboratory such as the Gemological Institute of America (GIA), the American Gem Society (AGS), HRD (which is the Belgian equivalent of GIA) or the European Gemological Laboratory (EGL). You should see this certificate before making a purchase. Under no circumstances should you buy a diamond without a lab certificate or accept a certificate from an unknown lab.
Return to Loose Diamonds TOP Diamond Basics Standard Cuts Fancy
Cuts Bargain Buys Buying Guide
- Princess Cut Diamonds for Sale: 1 & 2 ct Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- PRINCESS DIAMOND: Learn why Princess cut diamonds are the most ATTRACTIVE among the fancy cuts.
- Round Cut Diamonds: 1 & 2 ct Round Cut Diamond Engagement Rings for Sale
- ROUND DIAMOND: Learn why loose Round Diamonds account for more than 75% of the diamonds sold today.
- Loose Emerald Cut Diamonds: 1 & 2 Ct Emerald Cut Engagement Rings for Sale
- EMERALD DIAMOND: Learn why the step cut is the Emerald cut diamonds most outstanding and elegant feature.
- Loose Marquise Diamonds for Sale: 1 & 2 ct Marquise Diamond Ring Value & Prices
- MARQUISE DIAMOND: Attractive loose Marquise Brilliant diamonds, uniformly cut, well shaped, with ideal proportions.
- Loose Cushion Cut Diamonds Sale : 1 & 2 ct Cushion Cut Diamond Engagement Rings
- CUSHION CUT DIAMONDS are one of the most popular cuts EVER.
- Asscher Cut Diamond: 2 ct Discount Loose Diamonds, Royal Ascher Cut Diamond Ring
- ASSCHER DIAMOND: Discover the BRILLIANCE of vintage and Royal Asscher cut diamonds and learn about the characteristic step cut feature.
- Ideal Cut Loose Oval Diamonds: GIA Certified 1 & 2 Carat Oval Diamond Ring
- OVAL DIAMOND: Find YOUR perfect loose Oval diamonds with Brilliant cut and ideal proportions.
- 2 Carat Radiant Cut Diamonds: Square & Rectangular Radiant Cut Diamond Rings
- RADIANT DIAMOND: High quality Radiant cut diamonds combine the fire and sparkle of Emerald and Round cuts.
- Heart Shaped Loose Diamonds for Sale: 1 & 2 ct Heart Cut Diamond Engagement Ring
- HEART DIAMOND: Amazing collection of loose heart-shaped diamonds of all sizes that will perfectly express your love.
- Loose Pear Shaped Diamonds: Buy 1, 2 ct Ideal Pear Shaped Diamond Rings for Sale
- PEAR DIAMOND: Find the finest Pear cut diamonds with well-shaped head and ideal proportions.
- DIAMOND CUTS: Round, Emerald, Asscher, Cushion & Radiant Cut Loose Diamond Sale
- Choose from the most popular standard diamond cuts with ideal proportions.
- FANCY CUT LOOSE DIAMONDS: Buy Princess, Marquise, Pear, Oval & Heart Cut Diamond
- Fancy cut diamonds are the highly popular variations of the traditional Round Brilliant cut.
- Buy Bargain Diamonds for Sale Online: Purchase a Loose Diamond at Discount Price
- Check out the best bargains for the perfect loose diamonds or diamond jewelry.
- Ideal Cut Diamond: Buy GIA Certified Discount Diamonds, loose Stones for Sales
- IDEAL CUT DIAMONDS: The most perfectly cut diamonds in the world.
- Fancy Colored Diamond: Loose Green, Pink, Brown & Yellow Diamonds for Sale
- Find extremely RARE and valuable fancy colored diamonds at 30 to 35% below retail price.
- James Allen Engagement Rings: 2 Carat Diamond Rings for Sale
- Select the perfect ring from a stunning range of stones, cuts, and settings.
- Loose Yellow Diamonds for Sale: Buy Canary Fancy Yellow Diamond Ring, Prices
- Find very RARE yellow diamonds, the most DESIRED of fancy colored diamonds.
- 2 Carat Diamond Stud Earrings: Cheap Princess, Cushion Cut Diamond Earring Price
- Recommendations for buying quality diamond studs for any occasion, at a fair price.
- Buying Loose Synthetic Diamonds for Sale: Diamond Prices Online
- Find out if lab grown diamonds are a viable option.
- Bonded Diamonds: Breakage Policy with BuyBack Guarantee & Bonded Jewelers
- Learn why some consider bonded diamonds to be the safer option.
- Diamond Basics: The Four Cs Carat, Color, Clarity, Cut & Certificates
- Learn all about the Four Cs, other grading criteria, and the types of diamonds available today.
- Buy Established Loose Diamonds Website for Sale...
- Want to sell your loose diamonds online and have a global web presence?
- Diamond Certificates: Diamond Grading Report from Reputed Labs such as GIA
- A diamond certificate assures you that you’re buying a quality diamond.
- Loose Diamond Prices Per Carat: Current Price of Diamonds Chart
- How diamond prices work, and current pricing trends for loose diamonds.
- Famous Diamonds: The Stars of the Diamond World
- A brief description of the world’s best known diamonds.
- 1.5 Carat Diamond: Cushion, Princess, Radiant, Emerald Cut Diamond Ring On Sale
- Learn how to evaluate a diamond’s carat weight.
- Diamond Clarity: FL, IF, VVS1, VVS2, VS1, VS2, SI, S2, I1, I2 Clarity Diamonds
- Learn how you can grade a diamond’s clarity by following GIA guidelines.
- Diamond Cut: Ideal, Premium, Very Good, Brilliant, Fine, Fair & Poor Cut Styles
- Learn why cut is the most important of the Four Cs.
- Interesting Facts: The Diamond Mining, Sorting & Cutting Process
- Find out how rough stones are transformed into diamonds and learn about world famous diamonds.
- Diamond Color: GIA Grading Scale from D to Y, colorless to tinted
- Learn the basics about diamond color grades according to GIA guidelines.
- Wholesale Loose Diamonds & James Allen Review: 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2 & 2.25 kt.
- Learn how to select certified quality diamonds at a fair price.
- Diamond Sorting: Only 20% of Rough Diamonds are of Gemstone Quality
- Find out how rough diamonds are sorted after they are mined.
- Avoiding Diamond Scams: When Buying Diamonds
- Get useful tips on avoiding the most common scams at retail stores.
- Diamond Cutting Process: Loose Uncut Diamond Stones Cleaving & Sawing
- Explore the art and science of creating diamonds from uncut stones.
- Diamond Terminology: Specific Terms Used to Describe the Parts of a Diamond
- Get familiar with the specific terms jewelers, appraisers, and diamond graders use.
- Blue Nile Coupon Code, Diamonds, Review, Promo Code, BlueNile.com
- Make sure your diamond rings and jewelry stay clean and grime-free.
- Diamond Mining: 250 Tons of Ore Produce a 1-Carat Gem Quality Polished Diamond
- The diamond mining process uses pipe mining and alluvial mining.
- James Allen, Blue Nile, Helzberg, Kay & Ebay Diamonds & 1.5 Carat Wedding Rings
- Find out the truth about branded diamonds.
- The Dimond Review: Loose Fancy Dimonds, Jewelry & Diamond Rings
- Shop for certified diamond jewelry, fancy colored dimonds, canary diamonds, canary bands, and more, at the store recommended by Maxim magazine...
- BEST Cheap Engagement Rings for Sale : Solitaire, White Gold, Certified Diamonds
- Shop for loose diamonds and diamond jewelry with experts committed to client satisfaction...
- Internet Diamond Buying Guidelines: Shopping Quality Diamonds of Lasting Value
- Learn how you can buy certified diamonds at genuine discounts.
- Wearing Tips for Your Diamond Rings, Pendants, and Earrings
- When you should wear your diamonds – and when you should not.
- How to Take Care of Diamond Ring & Prevent the Diamonds Falling out of Jewelry
- How you can make sure that your diamond rings and jewelry sparkle forever.
- Diamond Ring Storage
- Make sure your diamond rings and jewelry sparkle forever.
- Contribute to Certified Diamond
- Would you like to share your knowledge about certified diamond? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.